4/22/11

Why We Named This Blog The Diary of a Weepy kid

Two words. Devon.Bostick. I'm completely in love with him. His face, his hair, his eyes, his lips, his body, EVERYTHING. Everything right down to his internal organs (not that I would ever see them) to the little mole he has near his left eyebrow. The reason why we named this blog The Diary of a Weepy Kid is because I first saw him in the movie: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, as Rodrick Heffley. While watching that movie I noticed that he was pretty cute, and it wasn't until I Googled his name up and eventually found this website:  http://dayumdevonbostick.tumblr.com/ that I was practically in love with him. I mean, look at this!


Here, he looks pretty good, but nothing special.

But after this,




this,


and THIS
I was pretty much in love.

and until after I saw this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oBfGqr2hU that I realized........I AM NEVER EVER EVER GOING TO BE WITH HIM!!!! I MEAN, HES LIKE 6 YEARS OLDER THAN ME, HE'S SO TOTALLY HOT AND IM SO TOTALLY NOT, HE'S LIKE PRACTICALLY A MOVIE STAR AND THE GREATEST THING I'VE DONE SO FAR WAS WRITE THIS BLOG!!!! From then on, every day was waking up to: IM NEVER GOING TO BE WITH DEVON BOSTCK!! WAAA!! IM GOING TO DROWN MY SORROWS BY GOING BACK TO SLEEP!! And so everyday I wake up at around 12 in the afternoon.

Well folks, that pretty much sums it all up, this is a blog where me and my friend, Florence, blog about all the trials, blessings, and sexy men that come into our life. Welcome to the Diary of the Weepy Kid.


-Tysey Ribas


images via google

No comments:

Post a Comment